Make these 5 changes to permanently say goodbye to acne
- Beating acne is one of he single most annoying things ever
- But it isn’t just your makeup and dietary habits that cause trouble to your skin
- Here are a few changes that you need to make for a healthier lifestyle
The only thing that we’re constantly worrying about is the quality of our skin. From the black bags under our eyes to the occasional zit that visits us every alternate week, dealing with bad skin doesn’t just affect the quality and elasticity of our skin, but also makes a permanent scar on our self-esteem and the way we look at our selves. Although beauty isn’t supposed to be superficial, good skin is something every girl only aspires to have. But apart from all the makeup you use and binge on junk food every weekend, it’s the complex lifestyle you lead that directly affects your skin. We’ve listed down 5 things you must change in your daily routine for acne-free skin.
1) As redundant and annoying as this might sound, the one instant step for you to flaunt flawless skin is by drinking gallons and gallons of water. Start your day with a warm glass of water and sip on water before you fall asleep to maintain healthy and flawless skin. The primary reason we’re advised to sip on water is that it plays an important role in eliminating toxins from the body. Drink a minimum of eight glasses a day and you’ll notice a change in a week.
2) Keep a journal. Write everything down, including what’s been bothering you, what causes sleepless nights, and every little thing that irks you; whether it’s the food being made for dinner or a tiff with your boyfriend. It’s believed that writing things down helps in calming your nerves and reduces the gravity of your problem and stress by half.
3) As hard as it is for the lifestyle that we lead, try to sleep at the same time every night. Irregular sleep patterns are considered one of the primary reasons for lifestyle health hazards and once you have that in place, you can be rest assured to see a change in your skin.
4) Promise yourself that irrespective of where you are, you will always use sunscreen. Whether you’re sitting at home on a Saturday afternoon and scrolling through Instagram or stepping out for a cup of coffee on a rainy day, sunscreen protects your skin from harmful radiation.
5) Include dry fruits to your daily diet. Whether it’s eating 10 almonds in the morning or broken pieces of walnuts along with your evening cup of coffee, dry fruits are rich in good fats, omega-3, and omega-6 that are vital for good skin health.
Stay tuned for all the updates on entertainment, fashion, and lifestyle.